an antique sterling silver engraved salt cellar
Description: an antique sterling silver engraved salt cellarOrigin: England
Makers mark: Charles Boyton & Son Ltd.
Hallmarks: city mark: Birmingham, lion, date mark: 1926
Condition: in a very good condition, no restorations, except one tiny dent at one feet, the glass liner without chips, normal related age wear. Please see additional pictures.
* This item can be shipped worldwide.
* Paypal accepted for international orders
* No shipping costs for this item for shipping within The Netherlands
* Shipping costs to Europe for this item: € 12,50
* Shipping costs worldwide for this item: € 25,00