an antique pair of French silver salt cellars
Description: a pair of French silver salt cellars with etched glassesOrigin: France
Silver makers mark: none
Hallmarks: minerva, swine's head
Age: about 1900
Condition: in a very good condition, no restorations, the etched glasses in perfect condition. Please see additional pictures.
* This item can be shipped worldwide.
* Paypal accepted for international orders
* No shipping costs for this item for shipping within The Netherlands
* Shipping costs to Europe for this item: € 12,50
* Shipping costs worldwide for this item: € 17,50