a set of five antique Dutch silver teaspoons
Description: a set of five antique Dutch silver teaspoonsOrigin: Holland
Silver makers mark: Tarner, J.H., Amsterdam, 1840 - 1879
Hallmarks: minerva head, lion, date mark: 1855
Condition: in a very good condition, no restorations, except two spoons a dent. Please see additional pictures.
* This item can be shipped worldwide.
* Paypal accepted for international orders
* No shipping costs for this item for shipping within The Netherlands
* Shipping costs to Europe for this item: € 12,50
* Shipping costs worldwide for this item: € 25,00