an art deco style Dutch silver meat fork
Description: an art deco style Dutch silver meat forkOrigin: Holland
Silver makers mark: Gerritsen en van Kempen N.V., Zeist 1924 - 1961
Hallmarks: lion, minerva head, date mark: 1951
Condition: in a very good condition, no dents or restorations, normal related age wear. Please see additional pictures.
* This item can be shipped worldwide.
* Paypal accepted for international orders
* No shipping costs for this item for shipping within The Netherlands
* Shipping costs to Europe for this item: € 12,50
* Shipping costs worldwide for this item: € 25,00