a pair of early 18th century Japanese imari vases
Description: a pair of early 18th century Japanese imari vasesOrigin: China
Age: early 18th century
Condition: one vase in excellent condition, no chips or hairline(s)., the other vase with a large hairline, no chips. Please see details.
* This item can be shipped worldwide.
* Paypal accepted for international orders
* No shipping costs for this item for shipping within The Netherlands
* Shipping costs to Europe for this item: € 12,50
* Shipping costs worldwide for this item: € 25,00