a pair of 18th century Japanese imari porcelain cups and saucers
Description: a pair of 18th century Japanese imari porcelain cups and saucersOrigin: Japan
Age: 18th century
Condition: in a very good condition, except one cup with a frit at the top, the other cup with a tiny frit at the bottom, one saucer a frit with a related hairline, the other saucer in perfect condition. Please see additional pictures.
* This item can be shipped worldwide.
* Paypal accepted for international orders
* No shipping costs for this item for shipping within The Netherlands
* Shipping costs to Europe for this item: € 12,50
* Shipping costs worldwide for this item: € 25,00